A players’ favourite, the adidas XT 2.0 RH Right-Handed Batting Glove offers robust, reliable protection with its traditional rounded-finger design. A TPU shell in the lead fingers enhances impact absorption in key areas, while ergonomic TPU strips provide support and stability. High-density foam provides cushioning, and the glove’s top-grade sheep leather palm ensures breathable performance and a premium feel.
• TPU shell in lead finger sections for optimum protection
• Curved TPU strip in other sections for enhanced protection
• Pittards leather on thumb tip for durability
• High-density foam padding
• Curved finger sections for better flexibility and maximum protection
• High-performance PU
• TPU welded badge of sport
• TPU tab/velcro closure
• Soft comfort foam
• Highest grade sheep leather palm for smooth feel, durability and comfort
• Split finger sections
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.