The adidas Women’s Solar Glide 4 uses a full-length Boost midsole to provide a responsive and cushioned feel, while its symmetrical energy rail works within to improve stability and give a smooth run even on longer runs as your legs get tired.
The stretchweb outsole has been minimised to allow for more natural flex, and grip on multiple urban surfaces, while the continental rubber has been kept for superior traction in the wet and dry.
• Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
• Minimized Stretchweb outsole will provide better comfort & grip on multiple urban surfaces and will also allow the foot to move in harmony with boost for an adaptive and flexible ride
• Symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run
• Midsole provides the comfort of your favourite BOOST sneakers and eliminates cleat pressure
• Neutral running shoes for your daily miles.
• Weight: 278 g (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
• Regular fit
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.