The ultra-responsive boost midsole in the adidas Women's UltraBOOST X All Terrain running trainers absorb the force from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a super-charged ride in any weather.
Its adaptive arch hugs your foot, while its water-repellent Primeknit upper, higher collar and breathable mesh lining provide extra coverage and comfort in harsh weather.
An all-terrain, gridlike outsole delivers superior grip, wet or dry.
• Runner type: neutral
• boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
• adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Higher collar and winterised features; Water repellent upper
• Adaptive arch moulds to the shape of your foot as you move for a supportive feel; Midfoot X-frame provides a locked-down fit
• Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel and allows for optimal movement of the Achilles
• STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; All-terrain lug configuration for grip and traction in all conditions
• Weight: 250 g (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 28.2 mm / forefoot: 18.7 mm)
• Women's-specific design and fit
• Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.