The adidas Ultraboost ST stability running shoes in black and white's stretchy knit upper has a knit-in band across the forefoot for support and a lockdown fit.
An adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement.
Dual-density Boost cushioning on the medial side provides energised stability for a smooth, responsive ride.
Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
- Weight: 11.5 oz (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.3 in (heel: 1.3 in / forefoot: 0.9 in)
- Arch type: Normal
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Textile lining
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and supportive
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.