Featuring a new V Shield finger section, adidas Incurza 1.0 LH Left-Handed Batting Gloves guard your hands while also allowing the flex you need to play your natural game. Breathable mesh sections combine with perforations to maintain freshness, while a premium sheep leather palm ensures long-lasting comfort.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a production issue, these gloves may have some discolouration. They are 100% authentic and the discolouration will not affect their performance.
• TPU shell in lead sections for optimum protection
• High-density foam padding
• New V Shield finger section break design for improved flexibility while keeping maximum protection
• TPU welded badge of sport
• TPU tab/velcro closure
• Soft comfort foam
• Highest grade sheep leather palm for smooth feel, durability and comfort
• Perforated palm for breathability
• Additional thumb mesh for breathability and HD foam layer for added protection
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.