The Freedom ISO features a full-length EVERUN midsole, which delivers exceptional energy return and cushioned comfort that lasts from start to finish. An engineered stretch mesh upper allows for better air circulation to keep you ventilated, while the ISOFIT technology creates a dynamic fit that adapts to the shape of your foot for superb, optimal comfort.
The addition of a Streamlined Support Frame provides you with the ideal heel fit and hold for a locked-in feel. Meanwhile, the outsole showcases updated crystal rubber in a TRI-FLEX pattern for exceptional durability.
With a 4mm heel-to-toe offset, the Freedom ISO delivers a more natural ride, encouraging your feet to do more of the work without relying solely on cushioning and stability features. At 4mm, the Freedom ISO is best suited to midfoot strikers.
• EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
• Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
• ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
• Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
• Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
• Cushion: Plush
• Construction Type: Neutral
• Surface: Road, Track
• Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
• Offset: 4mm
• Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
• Weight: 8.1 oz / 230 g (women's)
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.