The Under Armour Women’s HOVR Sonic 4 uses HOVR technology in the midsole to give a zero gravity feel, with a responsive feel of energy return as well as impact cushioning. It is held in a compression mesh energy web which contains the foam, ensuring the energy is returned to you and not lost.
An engineered mesh gives a highly breathable feel with a tongue attached to the footbed for a snug fit, while a combination of blown rubber and high abrasion rubber in the outsole provide targeted areas of cushioning and durability.
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
• Lightweight engineered mesh upper for ultimate breathability
• Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
• One-piece heel construction with external TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
• Removable sockliner moulds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion
• Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 231.9g (8.18 oz).
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.