The Under Armour Women’s HOVR Infinite 3 uses HOVR technology in the midsole to give a zero gravity feel, with a responsive feel of energy return as well as impact cushioning. It is held in a compression mesh energy web which contains the foam, ensuring the energy is returned to you and not lost.
The engineered mesh upper offers incredibly lightweight targeted support, with a highly breathable feel.
In the outsole deep flex grooves offer high levels of flexibility in key areas, while the carbon rubber pods deliver traction with high levels of durability.
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
• Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
• Internal heel counter for additional support that helps keep the back of the foot locked-in place
• Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner molds to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
• Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
• Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 2.44.4g (8.62 oz).
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.