The Under Armour HOVR Machina 2 is a lightweight, fast running shoe designed to help you maximise your potential. UA HOVR technology gives a zero gravity feel, alongside high energy return that is increased by the introduction of a Sprint spike inspired Pebax plate.
The upper uses an ultra-lightweight 3D spacer mesh to improve speed and breathability. In the outsole carbon rubber pods are used to improve durability and traction without adversely affecting the weight.
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
• Ultralight 3D spacer mesh upper for increased breathability & ultimate speed
• As your body emits energy, the mineral-infused UA RUSH™ lining absorbs & reflects it back, improving endurance
• External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel
• Sprint spike-inspired Pebax speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs
• Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
• Reflective details
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 290.3g (10.24 oz)
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.