As used by professional athletes, the Theragun G4 Pro delivers rapid bursts of pressure deep into your muscle tissue, stimulating blood flow and reducing inflammation so you recover quickly and efficiently.
Whether you’re treating an injury or simply want to reduce soreness after training, Theragun provides targeted relief for any area of the body. The top-line G4 Pro includes six individual foam heads designed for particular functions, from the standard ball (great for your quads) to the pinpoint “cone”, which is perfect for honing in on knots and small problem areas.
Built with Theragun’s proprietary QuietForce technology, the device’s brushless motor delivers 16mm amplitude for deep muscle penetration, and operates at a range of speeds so you can tailor your treatment – all while keeping noise levels to a minimum. The complementary app provides guided sessions, automatically adjusting speeds to suit your specific recovery needs, and also offers customised treatment suggestions based on your activity.
For ultimate convenience, the G4 Pro comes equipped with two swappable batteries and boasts wireless charging capabilities to eliminate downtime, so when you need it, it’s always ready to go.
• Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology
• Smart Percussive Therapy with Bluetooth connectivity
• 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
• OLED screen
• Customisable speed range (1750-2400 Percussions Per Minute)
• Force meter
• Adjustable arm for full-body reach
• Delivers up to 27kg of no-stall force
• Wireless charging enabled
• 2 swappable lithium-on batteries for continuous run-time (150 minutes each)
• Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
• Industry-leading 2-year warranty
• Hard case
• 6 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch:
• Dampener – Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use
• Standard Ball – Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
• Cone – Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
• Thumb – Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
• Wedge – Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing”, which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles
• Supersoft – Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones
• Lithium-ion battery charger
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.