As used by professional athletes, the Theragun G4 Prime delivers rapid bursts of pressure deep into your muscle tissue, stimulating blood flow and reducing inflammation so you recover quickly and efficiently.
Whether you’re treating an injury or simply want to reduce soreness after training, Theragun provides targeted relief for any area of the body. The G4 Prime includes five individual foam heads designed for particular functions, from the standard ball (great for your quads) to the pinpoint “cone”, which is perfect for honing in on knots and small problem areas.
Built with Theragun’s proprietary QuietForce technology, the device’s brushless motor delivers 16mm amplitude for deep muscle penetration, and operates at a range of speeds so you can tailor your treatment – all while keeping noise levels to a minimum. The complementary app provides guided sessions, automatically adjusting speeds to suit your specific recovery needs, and also offers customised treatment suggestions based on your activity.
For ultimate convenience, the G4 Prime comes equipped with an internal rechargeable battery and a standard power adapter, so when you need it, it’s always ready to go.
• Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology
• Smart Percussive Therapy with Bluetooth connectivity
• App-guided routines
• OLED screen
• 5-speed range with customisable speed through app
• Delivers up to 14kg of no-stall force
• Internal lithium-on battery (120 minutes)
• Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
• Industry-leading 2-year warranty
• Travel pouch
• 5 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch:
• Dampener – Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use
• Standard Ball – Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
• Cone – Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet
• Thumb – Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back
• Power adapter
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.