The Superfeet FLEX Insoles deliver 3mm of Aerospring foam and a flexible heel cradle to provide cushioning for roomy shoes.
Aerospring Comfort Foam is a durable, viscoelastic closed-cell foam layer that absorbs impact to deliver comfort that lasts.
The dynamic shape is contoured to stabilise and support the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
A horseshoe-shapes heel cradle ensures structure and stability while the ventilated forefoot improves air circulation and breathability.
- Category: Comfort
- Thickness: Thin
- Aerospring Comfort Foam: 3mm thickness; durable, viscoelastic closed-cell foam layer absorbs impact to deliver comfort that lasts
- Moisturewick: With long-lasting odour control
- Dynamic Shape: Contoured to stabilise and support the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Flexible Heel Cradle: Horseshoe-shaped heel cradle provides structure and stability
- Ventilated Forefoot: Improves air circulation and breathability.
- Bevelled Edge: The bevelled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.