Boasting an ergonomic, wraparound design, Sunwise Pacific Sunglasses sit comfortable on the head, filtering out the sun’s rays so you can see clearly in the field and take clean catches. The shades provide total protection from ultraviolet rays, both UVA and UVB, and they’re also water- and impact-resistant to make sure they stay in top condition.
Sunwise Pacific Sunglasses come complete a range of lenses to filter out light and the sun’s harmful rays, ranging from yellow for low light and smoke for strong light. Whatever the weather, you’ll be able to keep a clear head and your eyes on the ball.
• Interchangeable lenses for all weather conditions
• Clear lenses (category 0) for clear conditions
• Yellow lenses (category 1) for low light
• Orange lenses (category 2) for medium light
• Smoke mirror lenses (category 3) for strong light
• Light and comfortable
• Durable and secure
• Water resistant
• Impact resistant
• High optical clarity
• Wraparound style
• 100% protection against harmful UVA & UVA B rays
• The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
• Wraparound lenses give greater protection
• Rubber no pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
• Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
• British designed
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.