With a focus on players’ individuality, Stretton Fox produce some of the most customisable protective equipment in the game.
The Stretton Fox Ambi Thigh Guard is fully adjustable thanks to the brand’s Self Fit process, whereby you heat the guard in an oven and then bend it to the shape of your body. Never before has padding up been so comfortable.
The guard also boasts Any Fit straps, which can be arranged in freeform configurations to achieve the perfect fit for you.
For protection, optimised 12mm cushioning with engineered armour plating and a reinforced second skin provides impact absorption.
• Re Fit – the Self Fit process can be completed time and time again so the player achieves the perfect fit every time.
• Ergonomic Fit – the Modify range has been created with the experience of supplying over 750 professional players with their protective equipment. Once the Self Fit process has been completed the player experiences ultimate comfort and protection.
• Ambidextrous – fully ambidextrous to suit both right handed and left handed players.
• Any Fit Straps – the Modify surface enables the player to wear the elasticated straps in any formation/combination so they can find the perfect fit for them.
• Self Fit Process – the player places their guard in an oven for 10 minutes and then bend, fold, strap the guard as needed to achieve maximum comfort. Once the guard cools it will hold to the shape as required by the player.
• 1 x 95cm Strap, 2 x 55cm Straps
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.