Just like England’s wicketkeeper-batsman Jonny Bairstow, the Spartan Sparta JB Performance has multiple talents. Its immediately noticeable, chunky swell continues higher up the bat for additional power off hook and pull shots, while the bat’s flat face and consistent edge profile combines with minimal concaving to ensure meaty shots even if you don’t quite connect with the middle.
While we understand how difficult it can be to select a bat online, we work closely with our partner brands to provide the best bat for you at each grade and price point. That way you can be assured that you will receive the best possible bat available. However, we are unfortunately unable to weigh individual bats, or to guarantee a specific number of grains per bat.
• Willow: English Willow Grade 4
• Profile: The bat has a traditional shape with minimal concaving made from some of the finest willow available.
• Edge: The bat has a huge constant maximum edge profile running from toe to shoulder.
• Bow: Slight bow which generates perfectly balanced pickup to deliver increased power.
• Face: Flat wide face with slight curvature providing an even distribution across the full face of the bat, enabling precision, accuracy, power and confidence in your shot selection.
• Weight: 2lb 8oz – 2lb 11oz
It was not long ago that the only way to distinguish your cricket bat from the next was to apply your name or initials on the shoulder of the bat with the black permanent marker. Thankfully times have changed, and the ability to truly 'Personalise' a product to your own individual requirements is now available to all.
At Pro-Direct Cricket we are pleased to now offer full personalisation to professional and club players alike and find many players now utilise the highly professional service to both enhance their chosen cricket bat and to lessen the risk of loss.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here For information about Christmas Delivery cut off dates please visit the delivery section of the FAQs page:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.