Suitable for all weather conditions, the Spartan Diamond Players Edition Junior LH Batting Gloves feature individual finger impact absorption foam with 12 split integrated multi-flex points and high shield casing, delivering ultimate protection, flexibility and coverage.
- Complete test glove with maximum protection and flexibility for players of the highest quality
- 12 split integrated multi flex test level glove
- Individual finger impact absorption foam/ plastic fibre insert sheet on top of density moulded foam
- 2 front fore finger high shield casing
- High quality Pittards Leather
- Durable for all weather conditions
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.