The Saucony Women’s Endorphin Speed 2 combines a snappy nylon plate with springy and ultralightweight PWRRUN PB to create a highly responsive feel that cushions and returns energy. The resulting SPEEDROLL helps to propel you forward effortlessly, with a feeling of continuous momentum.
The heel shape has been finely tuned to provide a locked in feel that works with the updated slip free laces to give a secure feel mile after mile. An engineered mono mesh upper has been used for lightweight breathability, which combines with FORMFIT for a secure, 3D foot hugging feel.
The XT-900 outsole uses reinforced high-abrasion zones to give optimal traction and durability.
• FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalised fit yet.
• Engineered mono mesh keeps the upper light and breathable.
• SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder.
• Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return.
• Full-length, responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for daily speed workouts and race day.
• XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability.
• Weight 200g (7oz)
• Heel Drop: 8mm
• Stack hight: 35.5mm/27.5mm
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.