The Saucony Omni 20 lets you go the distance with cushioned support, its PWRRUN cushioning gives you a soft, springy feel while the extended medial post supports your body’s natural alignment with added guidance.
A re-shaped heel and forefoot features increased bevelling, which when combined with a more flexible outsole gives a smoother ride through your transition from strike to toe off.
That flexible outsole combines hard wearing XT-900 rubber in the heel with a more cushioned iBR+ in the forefoot to provide durable, but comfortable traction.
• PWRRUN cushioning gives you springy energy return and plenty of durability
• Extended medial post supports the body’s natural alignment with added guidance
• More flexible TRI-FLEX outsole for a smoother run
• FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
• Engineered spacer mesh provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
• A combo of iBR+ in the forefoot and XT-900 in the heel provide cushioning where you want it and durability where you need it
• Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
• Category: Stability
• Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (34mm heel/26mm forefoot)
• Weight: Men’s 11.7 oz (332g)
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.