Salix bats like the X Marque are painstakingly crafted by hand, worked on with utmost care by master batmakers as they press and shape the finest English Willow into some of the world’s most iconic cricketing creations.
The X range is a re working of the old Praestantia using Salix’s current all encompassing pressing. A dramatic profile lends itself to the upright high order batsman.
While we understand how difficult it can be to select a bat online, we work closely with our partner brands to provide the best bat for you at each grade and price point. That way you can be assured that you will receive the best possible bat available. However, we are unfortunately unable to weigh individual bats, or to guarantee a specific number of grains per bat.
• New for 2019
• Traditionally rounder pressed face
• Classical pressing with a hint of bow
• Full back profile with very high spine
• Concentration of wood in middle and spline of bat
• Greatest core strength in range
• Profile dominated by swell of spline, tapering into edges
• Minimal bow
• Low driving area
• Slightly duck-billed toe
• Pronounced oval handle
• For upright high-order batsmen
• Stunning new labels in soft copper, white beading, textured combination matt-gloss black and metallic blue
• Highest level of English artisan batmaking, all individually handmade by Salix
• CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.