The Salix X Left Hand Junior Batting Gloves are top end gloves that are designed to not only provide the levels of protection that you would expect from the very highest levels of glove, but also to provide superlative movement throughout each shot.
• New for 2019
• Highest grade multi-jointed, multi-flex technical glove with cohesive crown to fingertip wrap
• 5 piece jointed upper section, angled for superlative movement
• Triple sectioned, curved jointed, moulded plastazote fingers
• Full chambers on the leading fingers with fibre inserts on vulnerable segments
• Lightweight D7 Merri-skin PU
• side impact protection embossed rivets
• Raised and embossed perforated leather eyelets
• Mesh gussets and thumb vent
• New Diamond Pearl Pittard leather palm
• Quilted leather palm panel
• Softbac inside the back of the hand
• Riveted embossed wristpull
• Neutral, white based glove with self-embossed logo and rivets
• PVC free
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.