Designed for easy access, the Salix SLX Duffle Bag allows you to get at your gear quickly and with zero fuss thanks to its ergonomically shaped “V” zip opening on the front. The V design allows the bag to retain its structure when in vertical orientation, making sure all your equipment stays neatly in place.
There’s external storage space for two bats, along with a separate footwear compartment and twin side pockets for your pads. A fleece-lined internal pocket gives you a safe place to put your valuables.
The bag’s made from heavy gauge woven fabric to guard against wear and tear, and features a reinforced base to cope with the rough and tumble of the changing room. Cushioned shoulder straps allow you to carry the bag in comfort.
• New for 2020
• Compact, structured fully featured duffle-kitbag with unique deep opening and external twin bat storage
• New and unique ergonomically shaped deep V zipped front opening to give complete access to the main storage compartment without losing structure
• Ideal for key kit, training or junior cricket, padded and structured but without extraneous weight for comfortable true duffle portability
• EPE padded to hold shape
• Twin full sized zipped side/pad pockets
• Deep front wet/boot zipped pocket
• Extra pocket-on-pocket storage on front
• Full-length cushioned twin padded fabric shoulder straps for rucksack carrying
• Cushioned front grab/steer handle to aid horizontal lifting and loading
• Discreet internal fleece-lined valuables pocket
• Reinforced textured base
• Strong heavy gauge woven fabric
• Black, charcoal and padded black mesh panels; all embroidered logos
• 110 litre capacity
• Dimensions: 85cm long x 36cm high x 36cm wide
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.