Returning for 2019 with a remodelled design, the Salix SLK Marque Cricket Bat boasts a classic rounder face that transitions smoothly into the rest of the bat. The SLK’s edges run in tandem with the back profile, resulting in a beautifully balanced blade with a pickup that you’ll enjoy from the first ball you face.
• Remodelled for 2019
• Traditionally rounder pressed face
• Targeted pressing: rerunning through the driving area
• Full back profile with minimal concaving
• Concentration of wood through bat’s core
• Core strength for a powerful light bat
• Edge shape following the back profile
• Very gentle bow
• Mid driving area
• Smooth, rounded toe
• Slimmer semi-oval handle
• For classical players
• Exquisite new white labels with textured metallic blue, matt and gloss black highlights
• Highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
• CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
It was not long ago that the only way to distinguish your cricket bat from the next was to apply your name or initials on the shoulder of the bat with the black permanent marker. Thankfully times have changed, and the ability to truly 'Personalise' a product to your own individual requirements is now available to all.
At Pro-Direct Cricket we are pleased to now offer full personalisation to professional and club players alike and find many players now utilise the highly professional service to both enhance their chosen cricket bat and to lessen the risk of loss.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.