Salix bats are painstakingly crafted by hand, worked on with utmost care by master batmakers as they press and shape the finest English Willow into some of the world’s most iconic cricketing creations.
The SLX features a traditional, rounder, face profile and an extended, low bow to encourage well-timed front-foot shotmaking using its lower driving area. Fitted with a toe guard and displaying understated silver branding, the classic styling and sheer quality of craftsmanship of the SLX ensures a longstanding partnership between owner and bat.
Weight: 2lb 7oz - 2lb 11oz
Please be advised that we are unable to physically weigh individual bats.
We are also unable to guarantee the number of grains the blade of a bat might have.
• semi-flat (modern) face profile
• standard shoulder line
• semi-concave sanding through back
• powerful edges
• gentle bow
• lower driving area
• unique Salix CRC semi-oval handle
• for accomplished players who like to dominate off the front foot, a stroke-maker’s bat
• maze etched chrome labels with white embossed SALIX
• highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
• CNC free: individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
• Bat Vax toe dipped: especially developed natural, plant based sealer to help prevent water ingress, sealing end grain to protect against cracks
• trademark Salix angled toe and blended edges to minimise tapping and running in damage, in conjunction with the player’s care and maintenance regime
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.