Using Softbac for comfort inside the glove, the Salix Pro Left-Hand Batting Gloves give a premium feel as well as protection. This is Salix’s highest-grade technical sausage style glove.
- Highest grade technical sausage glove.
- Pared down into white textural palette with ink blue and chrome highlight.
- Multi-jointed upper section for maximum curve and flex in a rolled finger.
- Doubled chambered through leading fingers Fibre board sandwiched inserts in each sausage section.
- Lightweight D7 Merri-skin PU with ink banded sweep and highlights.
- Side impact protection rivets.
- Padded and raised perforated eyelets.
- Mesh gussets and thumb vent.
- Perforated sheepskin palm.
- Quilted leather palm panel.
- Softback inside the back of the hand.
- Riveted embossed wrist pull.
- PVC free.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.