Salix always make high-quality products, but their 2020 range of batting gloves is something extra special.
Boasting a multi-section design, Salix Pod LH Left-Handed Batting Gloves allow you to move your hands freely, safe in the knowledge that their comprehensive protection will keep your hands safe from harm.
Embossed branding adds to the premium look, while a dedicated thumb vent ensures long-lasting breathability for extended spells at the crease. Perforations on the sheepskin palm further aid airflow, and the gloves also feature a new hinge wristpull tab for easy on and off.
• New for 2020
• Top grade technical super-light, multi-flex glove
• Four-piece jointed upper section
• Triple-sectioned, pre-shaped plastazote joints below
• Full chambers on the leading fingers
• Lightweight Lovlon PU
• Side impact protection segmented bars with embossed rivets
• Padded and raised perforated eyelets
• Mesh gussets and thumb vent
• Perforated sheepskin palm
• Softbac inside the back of the hand
• Hinge wristpull tabs
• Neutral white-based glove with self-embossed logos and rivets
• PVC free
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.