Designed to give you superb mobility as well as protection, the Salix Players Left Handed Junior Batting Pads have a classic style and attention to detail. By concentrating foremost on fit and flexibility Salix have crafted a pad that is as easy and comfortable to use as it is protective.
• Highest grade, perfectly proportioned, technical 7 cane pad
• Unique flared instep; ideal for wearing slightly lower into the foot
• Full cane fronted with high density plastazote foam behind
• Ultra-light D7 Merri-skin PU faced
• Wide bolstered and quilted side wing
• Embossed silver drawknife on knee roll
• Buckle tabs on all straps and double fixing on centre strap for extra comfort
• Bolstered and quilted instep, soft premium grade leather lined
• PU/mesh combination internal padding in chrome/white
• PVC free
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Pad Sizes
The critical measurement here is the approximate distance (sizes can vary slightly between brands) from the middle of the knee cap down to the instep - where the tongue of your shoe sit.
Please note that not all pads are available in every size shown