Salix bats are painstakingly crafted by hand, worked on with utmost care by master batmakers as they press and shape the finest English Willow into some of the world’s most iconic cricketing creations.
With a more subtle profile than a typical Salix bat, the ARC preserves the signature bowed blade, but features an extended swell that gives weight to both front- and back-foot shots. While that means you don’t get the monstrous middle of some other bats, you certainly won’t be lacking power on drives, cuts, or pull shots. The bat’s edges are still plenty large enough, and the pickup is exceptional. If you’re a skilful batsman who can play all sorts of shots, the ARC is simply an outstanding bat.
Weight: 2lb7oz - 2lb11oz
Please be advised that we are unable to physically weigh individual bats.
We are also unable to guarantee the number of grains the blade of a bat might have.
• traditional (rounder) face profile
• traditional shoulder line
• convex back: rounded over during belt sanding to create a barrelled shape
• mirror back profile
• gentle bow
• mid to high driving area
• unique Salix CRC oval handle
• for skilled batsmen front and back foot
• pattern etched chrome labels with black embossed SALIX
• highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
• CNC free: individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
• Bat Vax toe dipped: especially developed natural, plant based sealer to help prevent water ingress, sealing end grain to protect against cracks
• trademark Salix angled toe and blended edges to minimise tapping and running in damage, in conjunction with the player’s care and maintenance regime
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.