Salix bats are painstakingly crafted by hand, worked on with utmost care by master batmakers as they press and shape the finest English Willow into some of the world’s most iconic cricketing creations.
The AJK Performance Bat is one of the most sought-after bats in the world, representing the best Salix has to offer in every regard. That’s why it’s named after master batmaker and company founder Andrew J Kember – a legendary figure in batmaking.
Only available in Salix’s highest grades, the bat’s combination of top quality willow and a smooth, extended middle make it a joy to play with. A truly brilliant bat.
While we understand how difficult it can be to select a bat online, we work closely with our partner brands to provide the best bat for you at each grade and price point. That way you can be assured that you will receive the best possible bat available. However, we are unfortunately unable to weigh individual bats, or to guarantee a specific number of grains per bat.
• Remodelled for 2019
• Contemporary flatter pressed face
• Targeted pressing: rerunning through the driving area
• Sculpted profile with minimal concave sanding for fullest back
• Concentration of wood in middle and edges
• Flat face for supercharged power
• Dominant, thick, low edges
• Deep, long bow
• Complete driving area
• Smooth triangular toe
• Rounder oval handle
• For versatile, talented players
• Luxurious new metallic blue labelling with shades of matt, gloss and textured black
• highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
• CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.