Designed to enable comprehensive manoeuvrability, Salix AJK LH Left-Handed Batting Gloves boast a multi-section design that bends and flexes with your hand as you play all kinds of shots.
Salix’s reputation for quality shines through in construction as embossed branding combines with a traditional Pittard palm to give the gloves a superior look and feel. Even the thumb vent and palm perforations are shaped for effect, upping the style factor in addition to enhancing breathability.
Reinforcement on the lead two fingers provides extra protection in a vulnerable area, with a full-length sidebar performing the same function for the side of the hand. Finally, a new hinge wristpull-tab allows easy on and off. Gloves don’t get any better than this.
• New for 2020
• Highest grade multi-jointed, multi-flex technical glove with cohesive crown to fingertip wrap
• Five-piece jointed upper section, angled for superlative movement
• Triple-sectioned, curve-jointed, moulded plastazote fingers
• Full chambers on the leading fingers with fibre inserts on vulnerable segments
• Lightweight D7 Merri-skin PU
• Side impact protection segmented bars with embossed rivets
• Padded and raised perforated leather eyelets
• Mesh gussets and thumb vent
• Diamond Pearl Pittard leather palm
• Quilted leather palm panel
• Softbac inside the back of the hand
• Hinge wristpull-tabs
• Neutral, white-based glove with self-embossed logos and rivets
• PVC free
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.