Designed for batting and fielding, Payntr 124 Cricket Spikes boast a lightweight design that’s built for ultimate agility. The shoe’s lightweight knitted upper is enhanced by PU overlays that give you additional support and stability for fast movement, while a TPU coating keeps out the wet. Increased cushioning around the neckline and tongue keeps you comfortable while you dominate from the crease or in the field.
Leveraging the heritage of the famous Ashes tour of 1932/33, the new Bodyline range from Payntr is designed to withstand anything you can throw at it. Eddie Paynter, great-grandfather of Payntr founder Dave, played in the series, and there’s one story in particular that sums up the Payntr ethos. Having been admitted to hospital at the beginning of the fourth Test owing to a severe bout of tonsillitis, Paynter Snr could only sit and listen as England made a struggling start to the game. That was until he discharged himself, caught a taxi to the ground and made 83 runs, helping England to a first-innings lead and eventual victory. No guts, no glory.
• Ultra-lightweight shoe designed to increase performance and agility
• TPU-coated knit upper for water resistance and durability with Micro Fibre PU overlays around pressure points for extra support and protection
• Low-cut topline collar for maximum speed and agility
• Firm TPU heel cup to hold foot in place for extra support
• Ultra-lightweight EVA foam midsole for cushioning
• 7/2 spike formation in TPU outsole with 5mm lugs for increased grip and tractin
• Reinforceed toebox with rubber bumper for protection
• 3mm padded foam inside toebox
• Ultra-lightweight insole with gel heel for comfort, keeping weight to a minimum
• Increased padding around tongue and neckline for maximum comfort
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.