The Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo running shoes deliver revolutionary responsiveness while the feather light upper looks as fast as it feels.
ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet and sits directly under your foot for heightened responsiveness.
The translucent upper looks and feels fast as Eliud Kipchoge who will be wearing the Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo running shoes.
- Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet.
- Incredibly lightweight for optimal speed.
- Translucent upper looks and feels fast.
- Heel collar has been engineered to taper away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces to wrap the midfoot and arch for a secure, dynamic fit.
- ZoomX foam sits directly under your foot for heightened responsiveness.
- Exaggerated dropped Swoosh extends onto the midsole.
- Weight: 8.5oz/242g (men's size 10)
- Last: MR-10 Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel)
- Athlete: Eliud Kipchoge
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.