The Nike Zoom Gravity provides speed and propulsion with a forefoot Zoom Air unit driving you forward and past the competition.
A raised stack height in the midsole gives plenty of room for cushioning. A firm foam outer carries a softer core that delivers a comfortable and stable ride. Stability is heightened by a cupping at the heel where the foam rises at the sides to give a supportive feel.
The outsole complements the cushioning with its own springy feel, as well as durable traction across a wide range of surfaces.
A mesh upper is highly breathable and features an arch band that disperse the pressure from the laces.
• PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size to achieve the perfect fit.
• Responsive Zoom Air unit in the forefoot gives you that propulsive, snappy feeling.
• The lifted height along the midsole makes room for more cushioning inside. Dual-density foam with a soft core in a firm carrier delivers a comfortable, stable ride.
• Springy outsole rubber on the heel provides durability and traction on all surfaces.
• Higher heel with foam on the sides creates a cupping sensation and adds stability.
• A thin, minimalist collar curves upward slightly for sharp style.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.