Designed for longer runs, the Nike Womens Winflo 7 Shield in Black and Metallic Cool Grey-Off Noir provides ample cushioning with its thick, springy outsole and Air Zoom units in the heel and forefoot, while also keeping you dry and capable in the rain with water-resistant finish and Storm-Tread outsole for grip in the wet.
The Womens Winflo 7 Shield features an updated weatherised mesh upper with enhanced ventilation on the tongue and heel, allowing your foot to breathe, while a DWR treatment throws off the rain. Flywire cables offers greater support in the midfoot area for a more secure, locked-down fit and feel. The reinforcement also extends to the heel, providing extra stability compared to previous versions.
As a result the Swoosh has been switched to the traditional side position, rather than the heel-wrap of the Winflo 6. Underfoot, the Winflow 7 is softer and more ergonomic than ever before, featuring more foam and a slightly wider outsole footprint at the forefoot. The Storm-tread outsole is inspired by winter tyres, providing traction in questionably wet conditions.
• Shield edition has a weatherised upper with DWR treatment, with Storm-tread outsole for traction in the wet
• Mesh details throughout the upper promote airflow
• Lightweight synthetic yarns provide a secure feel
• Air Zoom units in the heel and forefoot for cushioning; larger unit in the forefoot for better underfoot sensation
• More foam for springier feel
• Reinforced lacing system and heel for locked-down fit and feel
• Full rubber outsole
• Synthetic leather and textile materials in upper
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.