The Nike Womens Sportswear Earth Day Pant in Oatmeal Heather, Light Bone and White is made with 75% recycled materials, with comfortable cotton and a distinctive fiber look that’s great for wearing in or out.
Efficient panel construction reduces waste, creating lightweight coverage with Nike Grind graphic details showing off street style.
• This product is made with at least 75% sustainable materials and has a soft, warm feel that breaks in beautifully.
• Special care is taken to maximize efficiency when cutting panels for construction, a process which helps reduce waste compared to conventional methods.
• Nike Grind logo and drawcord tips are made from waste material from the shoe manufacturing process.
• A tall stretchy waistband and roomy leg design help keep you comfortable.
• Loose fit for a roomy feel
• A tall stretchy waistband and roomy leg design help keep you comfortable
• Body: 80% cotton/20% polyester. Rib: 98% cotton/2% spandex.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.