The Nike Women’s React Element 55 shoe in Pistachio Frost/Digital Pink offers a contemporary, bold look with its wavy design lines reminiscent of past running shoes, and graphic elements that are evocative of the trainer’s computational design process. This trainer was designed by Darryl Matthews who decided to go with a “back to basics” approach, then applied a computational design lens to map the pressure points of people who walk extensively during their day to create a trainer that offers a cushioned, comfortable ride. These white trainers with purple, pink and yellow detailing feature a lightweight upper and Nike React technology to ensure a smooth, comfortable ride, while the rubber pods on the outsole and midsole enhance traction and durability.
• Graphic elements on the upper nod to the computational design process
• Wavy design lines at the laces still nod back to heritage runners, like the Nike Internationalist
• The TPU heel clip provides a stable feel
• Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride
• Rubber pods on the midsole/outsole add durable traction
• Reflectivity on the heel tab and eyestays helps enhance visibility in low-light conditions
• Lace closure
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.