The Nike Free TR 9 AMP delivers support for quick, multidirectional movements and brings lightweight flexibility to your studio or gym workout. The zonal embroidery is visually striking and also structural, while a zig-zag stitch and rounded toe box helps your foot flex naturally.
• Printed upper with embroidered stripes for added structure.
• Full bootie construction lets you slip the shoe on and off easily.
• Rounded toe box allows the foot to expand and move naturally.
• Zig-zag stitch outlines the tongue, creating a supportive cage around the midfoot that still lets the shoe stretch with your foot.
• Flywire cables along the eyestays offer midfoot lockdown.
• Moulded sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
• Midsole features rigid foam around the perimeter, and a softer foam underfoot for a smooth, cushioned transition.
• Rubber pods are placed in high-wear areas for enhanced traction.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.