By using an injected unit midsole, the Nike Flex Experience RN 8 has so much durability in the midsole it can double as an outsole. The reduction in rubber mans that Nike can cut down the weight for a lightweight feel.
Soft knit material upper hugs the foot for a snug fit and feel.
- Flex grooves in the outsole promote natural flexibility.
- Knit fabric conforms to your foot for a snug feel.
- Soft fabric in the heel gives an adaptive fit.
- No-sew overlay at the laces adds durability.
- Injected unit midsole provides a resilient ride and enough durability to double as an outsole. This allows for a reduction in rubber and overall weight.
- Hexagonal flex grooves offer 6 different flex points for running freely.
- Textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- Rounded heel rolls with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
- Offset: 6mm (14mm forefoot, 20mm heel)
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.