Using a combination of Nike Womens Air Zoom Unit and React foam in the midsole the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 has lightweight responsive cushioning that can soak up the trail for miles, with forefoot mesh for a secure and stable fit.
Highly durable, the midsole also features a segmented rock plate for protection that does not sacrifice flexibility. The updated collar gives a sleeker look with a secure fit and feel.
• Mesh at the upper is engineered for breathability, drainage and durability
• Zoom Air unit in the heel gives responsive cushioning
• Sticky rubber pod at the midfoot delivers wet-surface traction
• Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride
• Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs
• Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or groundfeel
• Multi-directional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents
• Synthetic leather and textiles materials in upper
• Updated collar
• Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.