The Nike Women’s Air Zoom Structure 23 is designed to provide the ideal every-day structured running shoe.
A ventilated upper with woven heel helps ensure cool comfort and locked-in feel. Featuring a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for cushioning, combined with a foam midsole, these shoes provide plush comfort and cushioning every time your feet hit the ground.
Created with data from hundreds of runners, the heel crash pad helps to smooth out transitions from heel-to-toe.
• Perforations at the forefoot and midfoot add ventilated support to the upper. A woven heel delivers a secure fit to help keep your foot in place.
• A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot offers responsive cushioning. Every step helps create energy return to help drive you forward. It combines with a foam midsole for a plush feeling as your foot hits the ground.
• Data from hundreds of runners helped inform the crash pad placement at the heel. It helps provide extra cushioning for heel-to-toe transitions.
• A plush tongue and collar deliver comfort for your foot.
• Synthetic and textile materials in upper
• Offset: 7.6mm (Forefoot: 13mm/Heel: 20.6mm)
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.