Following on from the tennis-inspired Drop-Type, now it’s squash’s turn to receive the N354 treatment.
With its deconstructed, two-tone styling, the Nike Squash-Type harks back to old-school squash shoes of the 80s. A stitched-on Swoosh heightens the effect, while a padded low top collar keeps you comfortable, just like your trusty pair did back in the day.
No grubby, see-through sole here though. Instead, the Squash-Type’s blessed with a full white rubber outsole, and it’s fused to the upper for that familiar broken-in feel.
• Pre’s fastest mile didn’t happen in the first prototype. N354 celebrates the tool-strewn tables and torn-out pages of designers like Bill Bowerman and Tinker Hatfield who moved Nike from good ideas to great innovation in the world of sport and culture
• Rubber sole adds traction and durability
• Deconstructed look adds N354 styling
• Leather and mesh upper feels soft and comfortable while keeping your feet cool
• Vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a broken-in feel while the soft rubber adds durability and cushioning
• The low-cut, padded collar adds classic court attitude while keeping you comfortable
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.