The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Max Genome in White and Pure Platinum brings out some 2000’s style design to the Air Max range, with a technical and easy look inspired by classic Noughties sneakers.
Sleek lines, overlays and evocative panels take the lead ahead of a comfortable low-cut collar, looking and feeling great wherever you choose to take them.
Underfoot, a full-length Max Air unit adds superior comfort. Originally designed for performance sports, the Max Air unit provides low-profile cushioning with reduced bulk and eye-catching exposed sides.
• The upper features sleek lines and a rich mixture of materials, adding depth to the fast-paced look. Reinforcement on the toe and heel prep you for the city streets, day in and day out.
• Originally designed for performance sports, the full-length Air unit adds unbelievable comfort while its low-profile design keeps the bulk down.
• The evocative design features a padded, low-cut collar that looks sleek and feels great. The caged mid section overlays mesh for an edgy look with lots of dimension.
• Rubber outsole adds traction and durability.
• Traditional lacing add easy on and off while keeping your look rooted to the streets.
• Made with at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
• Pull tab on heel
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.