The Nike Sportswear D/MS/X in University Gold, Photo Blue and White Onyx is inspired by the original Blue Ribbon Sports running shoe and the original BRS store that opened in 1967. An exposed foam tongue and just enough retro detail are enhanced with performance lines.
Part of Nike’s experimental D/MS/X series, it features smooth suede overlays and areas of DIY style over breathable mesh, with the sleek wavy midsole adding a striking modern visual and TPU clip support.
• Inspired by OG Blue Ribbon Sports running shoes, the design features sleek lines with retro appeal.
• The TPU clip that rides the wavy midsole adds a modern touch, striking visual and extra support.
• The modernized Waffle outsole adds traction, durability and heritage styling while the exposed foam tongue with large perforations adds DIY appeal.
• The foam midsole adds plush cushioning that lasts.
• The mixed material upper combines suede with mesh for a modern look.
• Rubber sole
• Perforations on the toe add breathability
• Speed lacing system for easy on and off
• "D/MS/X" on the heel
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.