The Nike Sportswear Air Zoom-Type in Black, Anthracite, White and Pure Platinum shows off a futuristic design, with stacked foams and cushioning in the midsole offering bold looks and innovative performance suitable for elite athletes the world over.
This vibrant TPU foam and Zoom Air sole provides a stable and soft ride, keeping you on your feet wherever you go in undeniable streetwear style.
A Full-length TPU plate helps ensure stability and comfort, while reflective dot details pay homage to motion capture technology, hinting at Nike’s focus on innovation.
• The stacked foam sole is offset at the heel while a TPU plate runs the length of the shoe for stability and comfort. The cobbled look adds depth and celebrates Nike's dedication to innovation and design.
• Contrast-colored, visible Zoom Air cushioning at the forefoot is the same innovation worn by the world's elite athletes. It combines with double stacked Cushlon foam for an unbelievably soft ride.
• Calm, complimentary colors celebrate the connection between Japan's vibrant street life and its natural areas.
• Synthetic suede and stitched overlays add lightweight durability while perforations on the toe add ventilation. Reflective dots make a playful nod to the motion capture associated with performance athletics, paying tribute to Nike's focus on innovation.
• The rubber Waffle sole adds traction, durability and heritage style
• Micro branding is refreshing and tasteful
• N354 tag on tongue
• Indented phrases on midsole add to the cobbled together look
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.