The Nike Spark A.I.R Chaz Bundick Crew Socks in Sail and Reflective has a look and style inspired by 50's Abstract Impressionism and 60's pop art, created by Nikes seasonal Artist In Residence, Chaz Bundwick.
A snug and comfortable feel is provided by soft polyester fabrics and triangular arch support, while ventilated mesh on the top helps ensure you stay cool.
No-slip design puts spandex in the heel so it does not slip, keeping it secure as you move.
• This season's Artist in Residence (A.I.R.), Chaz Bundick, creates art inspired by '50s abstract expressionism and the pop art of the '60s. Bundick adds a sense of space and joy through youthful shapes and primary colors.
• Snug comfort from the toe to the top of the sock helps create an almost "barefoot" feel. A triangular underfoot arch pattern supports your medial and lateral sides.
• Spandex in the heel keeps the sock stable as you move. The secure design helps ensure the sock won’t slip down on your run.
• Ventilated mesh at the top of the foot helps keep you cool.
• Sweat-wicking technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
• Socks can be worn on either foot.
• 94% polyester/6% spandex
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.