The Nike Pegasus Trail 2 GTX in Ocean Fog and Obsidian is updated with React foam cushioning and multi-directional traction, combining the lightweight speed of the ever-popular Pegasus range with the rugged, durable construction of Nike’s off-road footwear.
Its resilient mesh upper encourages breathability and drains water, while the full-length React midsole provides a springy ride throughout your run, whether you’re exploring the city or pushing on into the countryside. GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology adds waterproof protection without changing the feel.
Underfoot, the outsole’s new bike tyre-style nubs are designed to keep you on a secure footing as you transition from road to trail, with the rubber extending around the forefoot into “toe fangs” for improved grip when running uphill.
• Durable mesh upper for airflow and drainage
• React foam midsole for responsive cushioning
• Perforated tongue helps resist water and increase drainage
• GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology, delivering waterproof protection without sacrificing fit or feel.
• Faux gaiter piece at the collar helps keep dirt and debris out
• Midfoot cage helps your foot stay secure and contained
• Pull tab at the heel for easy on and off
• Bike tyre-inspired nubs on outsole for multi-directional traction
• Toe fangs on the forefoot help enhance traction
• Synthetic and textile materials
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.