Flywire technology provides you with a locked-down fit, while the sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for running and training.
The low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimise drag during handstand pushups.
Midsole offset from heel to toe is 4mm, which creates a stable platform ideal for weightlifting.
Show your support to Battle Cancer by adding the BC logo to your Metcon and we will donate £10 to Battle Cancer's chosen charities. Battle Cancer organise mass-participation fitness competitions that raises money for cancer charities across the world. Follow the Shoe ID steps when selecting the size. Please note if ID is ordered then the footwear is not available for returns unless it is faulty.
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- Mesh on the heel and ankle provides breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction for sled pushes.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help protect against abrasion during rope climbs.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.