The Nike Free Run 5.0 features laser cut grooves in the sole to make it flexible and the secure design helps to keep you close to the ground in the traditional of the free runners.
The knit upper uses at least 87% recycled material and combines flexibility with breathability and a secure hold thanks to flywire loops through the laces on the side for a solid midfoot hold. Away from the flywires the fabric lets your foot stretch as you run.
• An updated design gives you a more responsive, lighter, and softer foam than previous versions.
• Laser-cut grooves on the sole make it flexible.
• Rubber at the forefoot and heel give you the durability to keep going.
• The upper uses a breathable knit material throughout to give your foot room to stretch as you run.
• Flywire technology loops through the laces on the side for midfoot to keep your food held in.
• Heel pull tab
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.