The Nike Court Vintage Premium shoe in White/Black-Total Orange is inspired by 80s heritage tennis designs, featuring a premium leather upper and micro-branding for a minimalist, relaxed vibe.
These white trainers with black and orange detailing feature a rubber outsole with hobnail design for a true, throwback feel that also enhances traction and durability.
• The upper is made with soft, durable leather for a clean look
• The heritage Nike design logo is proudly featured on the outside of the upper and on the tongue label
• A rubber outsole with hobnail design adds traction, durability and throwback style
• Perforations add ventilation in the toe box
• Embroidered "Nike" script on the heel tab
• Lace closure
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.