The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 in Black and White-Dark Cayenne-Solar Flare is designed to provide a flexible and supportive feel for your home workouts, HIIT, sprints or other exercise.
Powerful Zoom Air units placed under the forefoot absorb energy every time you land on them, propelling you into your next jump, while a full-length plate and side-arc distributes your energy and secures your foot.
Soft and flexible mesh materials with ribbing holds onto your foot, offering breathable support that moves with you to reduce distractions. New fully adjustable tongue lets you lock-in and concentrate on your workout.
Responsive foam cushioning softens every jump, plank or squat, while an outside arc holds you during side-to-side movements.
• An improved fit includes a fully adjustable tongue
• generous forefoot to keep it comfortable for a wide range of foot types.
• 2 Zoom Air units in the forefoot absorb your energy and send it right back—launching you into your next step or jump.
• A full-length plate distributes energy, helping balance your foot.
• The big arc on the side acts as a brace for your foot when you’re cutting hard from side to side.
• Mesh ribbing up top—stitched in and tighter on this version—helps keep your foot snug during moves like lateral bounds and side lunges.
• A divide right under a natural flex point lets your foot bend effortlessly so you can stay stable while holding a plank—and attack mountain climbers and burpees like it’s your job.
• Open mesh lining lets air flow to help keep your foot cool.
• Split sole promotes natural movement in all directions.
• Rubber tread in key areas gives you durable traction.
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.