The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 is a trusted and versatile runner designed for use by everyone from beginners to elite runners. It uses soft, responsive, and lightweight react foam to provide a smooth, durable ride.
The Air Zoom unit is placed in the forefoot to maximise its energy return whatever your footstrike. Tuned to the preference of male and female runners, it offers a slightly firmer feel in the men’s shoe.
The new breathable mesh upper has a plush feel and stretches with your foot for a comfortable fit. The forefoot area is wider allowing improved comfort and a better fit for a broad range of foot shapes. A midfoot webbing locks your foot down at the laces, but extra foam in the tongue ensures your comfort.
• A wider forefoot means more space for your toes, while the shoe's fit maintains the comfortable feel you expect from the Pegasus.
• Mesh in the upper feels breathable and plush while stretching with your foot for a comfortable shape and fit.
• Nike React foam is lightweight, springy and durable.
• More foam means better cushioning without the bulk.
• A Zoom Air unit puts more bounce with every step. It's closer to your foot for responsiveness.
• Midfoot webbing gives a snug fit when you tighten the laces.
• More foam in the tongue helps cushion the top of your foot.
• Weight: 310g
• Stack Height: 24mm – 14mm
• Heel Drop: 10mm
Pro:Direct Cricket can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.